Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Two Things You Can't Forget to Do!

#1: If you're somewhere where it's Super Tuesday (like, say, the state of Illinois), don't forget to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going this afternoon when I get home from work. And I honestly think I'm still a little undecided, and I think I'm okay with that. If you're having trouble with the smaller potatoes, www.voteforjudges.org can be very helpful.

#2: If you're in the Chicagoland area, see Blindside!!!!!



You only have two more weeks. As in, this weekend and the subsequent one.

The Chicago Reader likes it.

Thursdays-Saturdays at 8:30 pm, Sundays at 4 pm
through February 17th
Raven Theatre Complex in the West Theatre
6157 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60660
For tickets, go to www.brownpapertickets.com
or call 773 572 1530
or Email BlindsidePlay@gmail.com



That is all.

Photographs ©2007 www.ryanwardthompson.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home