Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm the Tomato Blogger!

As my middle-school fencing teacher (yes, I had one) liked to say, "She's starting to ketchup!"

This may in fact be my record for most blog posts in a day ever. At least when I post this one. I want to clear out my drafts, so look forward to hearing from me on:
• Orwell and Huxley on sexuality
• do-gooders, world-changers and the positions in between
• belief and historical reality
Carousel and how great art, particularly with regard to gender issues, does and does not get dated
• talent versus competence
• the fucking ELECTION ferfuckssake, instead of being so ridiculously esoteric all the freaking time.

I'm sure you wait with bated breath.

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Connor said...

Well. I do.

:)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Lonin said...

last December i happened to overhear Mr. L. R. say that Carousel was the most overrated musical ever. boy, i'd love to see him react to this blog, eh?

p.s. in case it's not clear, i love Carousel.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Gemma said...

It is many things, but it is NOT overrated.

More coming soon. That and the belief one will be coming soonest, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home