Friday, August 18, 2006

August/September Preview

I'm well aware that there are substantive political issues and matters of interest on which I haven't posted; I'm jet-lagged (okay, not as much any more, but I have been) and juggling a lot of searches in reality. But I'm working on a number of posts, most of which I hope to get through with by the close of the month of August (watch me eat my words), and among them are:

Terrorist Threat de Nouveau
The concept of racial profiling
Male authors writing in the voices of female characters and vice versa (to quote a high-school classmate, "I think there are male authors that are female . . .")
Twentieth-century Irish history and some observations on social revolutions extrapolated therefrom (the observations being extrapolated, not the revolutions)
Serial writing and why it matters
Why art needs to portray more than the truth of the moment
Public definitions of maturity

And my blogospheric audience snorts and says, "Good luck with all that."

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for these posts, listed in the order which, if they were in printed media, would prompt me to buy the most advertising space in full color layout with supermodels and panserbjorns.

1. Male authors writing in the voices of female characters and vice versa
2. Twentieth-century Irish history
3. Serial writing
4. Why art needs to portray more than the truth of the moment
5. Public definitions of maturity
6. The concept of racial profiling
7. Terrorist Threat de Nouveau

forward blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home