Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Exploitation of an Abstracted Blog for Concrete Purposes

Hey, if I know you, would you mind Emailing your mailing address to me? (And yes, anonymous commenter from ages ago, I'm well aware that in proper grammatical parlance, "e-mail" is capitalized and uses a hyphen. It's a personal convention I use on this particular blog, rather like the words I tend to invent which I notice you chose not to mention, and I'll thank you to leave it alone, especially given that it communicates what it means to say without doing any dramatic harm to the word or to the concept of grammar and grammatical convention in general.) I want to send holiday cards, and fast, but I need to know where you live in order to send them to you. Even if you think I have the address already. I've had a spacy year.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home