Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Loss, Part the nth

I just learned that the co-founder, co-artistic director, and incredible leader of my favorite theater company in Chicago, youth or otherwise, has passed away.

There's not really much to say. I don't know about you, but I've had quite enough of people dying.

As I was lying in bed, a woman on the street said, loudly enough that I could hear it from my third-floor window, "What the fuck are you looking at? Drive, dipshit!" and I thought, Do we really have time enough in our lives to say things like that? Honestly, probably we do, but I wouldn't mind knowing why that is.

I mourn an incredible artist and (judging from my limited knowledge of her) an incredible human being.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Connor said...

I am sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home